We are pleased to announce that effective from April 1, 2015, Tasco Japan Co. Ltd. changes its name to ICHINEN TASCO CO., LTD.
Our business has been steadily growing for forty years since we established Tasco in 1975, this is thanks to your constant patronage to our products. We deeply appreciate it.
I would like to extend our fresh start greeting with new company name.
Since it was established in February 1975, TASCO has expanded its business for 40 years based mainly on air conditioning tools development, manufacturing and import selling as No.1 sales and high reliability brand “TASCO”.
In 1990, the measurement division was newly set up. We have expanded our development of business activities by supplying our customers with a variety of needs by proposing and providing the exact & correct measuring instruments, from instruments needed in the production site to the far ends of the academic fields.
Since May 29, 2013, we have joined in ICHINEN GROUP with strengthen of machine tool sales segment. As a leading company with “TASCO” brand for selling air conditioning tools in Japan, we shall engage in the promotion of overseas development by our experience in the overseas trading operation. Moreover, as our growth strategy is overseas development, we keep striving to achieve further development, then, improve performance of ICHINEN GROUP and synergy effect utilization.
On February 25, 2015, we concluded a joint venture merger agreement with LEGA CORPORATION which is local corporation in Thailand. Many Japanese makers are based in Bangkok where the air conditioning tools market expand more and more in medium-long term due to the introduction of refrigerant regulation and the growth rate of the economy is expected to rise.
From the middle of 2015, TASCO (THAILAND) will start operation with “TASCO BLUE LABEL” which is products-line specially designed for ASEAN at low price range.
From bottom of our heart, we thank to the support made by all the stakeholders such as customers, suppliers and partner companies.
We keep making our best to supply the very best products to the customers.
- Corporate Name
- ICHINEN TASCO CO.,LTD.
- HEAD OFFICE1-17-20 INADAUEMACHI, HIGASHIOSAKA, OSAKA 577-0002 JAPAN
PHONE: 06-6748-9310 FAX: 06-6748-9320
- TOKYO OFFICESUMITOMO FUDOSAN MITA TWIN BLDG. EAST 9F, 4-2-8 SHIBAURA, MINATO-KU, TOKYO 108-0023 JAPAN
PHONE: 03-3453-8166 FAX: 03-3453-8186
- LOGISTICS CENTER1-17-20 INADAUEMACHI, HIGASHIOSAKA, OSAKA 577-0002 JAPAN
PHONE: 06-6748-9280 FAX: 06-6748-9290
- NAGOYA SALES OFFICE2-15-17 TSURUMAI, SHOUWA-KU, NAGOYA 466-0064 JAPAN
PHONE: 052-871-1886 FAX: 052-871-1906
- KYUSHU SALES OFFICE2-5-7 YUTAKA, HAKATA-KU, FUKUOKA 812-0042 JAPAN
PHONE: 092-471-1202 FAX: 092-471-1212
- Start of Business
- FEBRUARY 1, 1975
- 40 Million Japanese Yen
- Fiscal Term
- March 31st
- 4,396 Million Japanese Yen
- Board of Directors
- PresidentMasahiro Iwata
- DirectorMasuhiro Nishi
- DirectorHideki Takeyama
- DirectorMasaaki Miyamoto
- DirectorKazuo Mimura
- DirectorHisako Imoto
- AuditorHironobu Kawakami
- AuditorToshifumi Aga
- Number of Employees
- 45 people(data from March 2017)
- Main Banks
- Resona Bank,Osaka Nishi-ku Branch
Mizuho Bank, Yotsubashi Branch
Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Kujo Branch
- Establish TASCO JAPAN CO., LTD. in Itachibori
- Move HQ to Kawaguchi, Nishi-ku, Osaka
- Open Logistics Center in Tosabori, Nishi-ku
- Open Tokyo Sales Office in Hacchobori, Chuo-ku
- Move Tokyo Sales Office to Shinkawa, Chuo-ku
- Move Logistics Center to Higashikonoikecho, Higashi-Osaka
- Move Tokyo Sales Office to Tennozu-isle, Shinagawa-ku
- Obtain ISO 14001 certification
- Become a member of ICHINEN HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- Move Tokyo Sales Office to Shibaura, Minato-ku, and change it to Tokyo Branch
- Change company name to “ICHINEN TASCO CO., LTD.”
- Establish a joint venture, TASCO (THAILAND) CO., LTD. in Bangkok
- Open Kyushu Sales Office in Yutaka, Hakata-ku
- Open Nagoya Sales Office in Tsurumai, Showa-ku
- Move HQ to Higashi-Osaka
- Move Logistics Center to HQ building, Higashi-Osaka